Buy Cytotec Online and consume it because it has 800 mcg (200 mcg each of 4 pills) after three days of the Mifepristone pill consumption. Insert Cytotec (Cytolog) pills under the tongue. They should not be chewed, crushed, broken, and swallowed. But they can be consumed with food or milk to have a faster impact.
What are the dosages and administrations of Cytotec (Cytolog)?
Buy Cytotec Online because it helps women with the medical termination of intrauterine pregnancy. The intake of pills is possible up to 10 weeks gestation based on the first day of amenorrhea or last menstrual period. For this treatment, the doctor considers pregnancy from the first day of amenorrhea in a presumed 28-day cycle, with ovulation occurring at mid-cycle.
Never omit or exceed or alter the dosage without consultation of the doctor. It is essential to determine the duration of pregnancy from menstrual history and by clinical examination. If the period of pregnancy is uncertain, ultra-sonogram (USG) scan is a must. In case of suspicion of ectopic pregnancy, usage of USG eradicates pregnancy.
Remove any intrauterine device (IUD) before using the kit. Pregnancy termination by surgery is the case of Cytotec (Cytolog) failure to cause intrauterine pregnancy termination.
A gynecologist administers Cytotec (Cytolog) after gestational age assessment of the fetus. In case of negative results, the advice might be to diagnose ectopic pregnancies. The gynecologist should also be able to perform the surgical intervention in cases of severe bleeding or incomplete abortion.
Consume Mifepristone 200 mg initially and after three days follow the oral intake of Cytotec (Cytolog) 800 mcg (4 pills of 200 mcg). A trained medical professional administers treatment with Cytotec (Cytolog), or it can also be self-administered by the woman in case the doctor allows doing so. If the abortion does not occur in 3 hours after administration of Cytotec (Cytolog), a second dose is likely to administer.
Usually, the patient using Cytotec (Cytolog) should return for a follow-up visit after 7-14 days of administration. The follow-up is to confirm that a complete pregnancy termination has occurred with the help of a clinical examination or USG scan. There is a risk of fetal malformation in patients who have an ongoing pregnancy at this follow-up visit. In such a case, surgical termination might be advisable.
For Patients Using Cytotec (Cytolog) Tablets:
- This medicine is prescribed only by your doctor. The entire treatment only requires three visits to your doctor.
- At the first visit, a prescription of one Mifeprex tablet is likely to happen. Two days later, on the second visit, you will be prescribed another four pills of Cytotec (Cytolog). During the third visit after two weeks, your doctor will confirm the status of your pregnancy. The process may include an ultrasound exam (sonogram) for confirmation of abortion.
- Cytotec (Cytolog) will cause you to bleed and have cramps for about 2 to 4 weeks. Call your doctor if you have little or no vaginal bleeding after consumption of the medicine.
- There might be chances to have a surgical abortion to end the pregnancy ultimately. Also, surgery is in place if any tissue is still present in the uterus even after Cytotec (Cytolog) consumption.
- It is mandatory to inform your doctor if you are using an IUD (intrauterine device). Removal of IUD will take place before using the medicine.
What Are The Contraindications?
Administration of Cytotec (Cytolog) contraindicated in patients who have:
- history of Mifepristone and Cytotec (Cytolog) allergy
- suspected or confirmed an ectopic pregnancy
- migraine issues
- IUD in place
- chronic adrenal failure
- bleeding disorders
- anticoagulant, corticosteroid therapies
- inherited porphyria
- severe uncontrolled asthma
Above mentioned issues are not a complete list of contraindications, but in case you face any other, talk to your doctor and find suggestions on the other problems.
Cytotec (Cytolog) might turn out to be an issue if a patient has no adequate access to medical facilities. In turn, she needs emergency treatment in few cases. The cases arise in the form of an incomplete abortion, blood transfusions, and emergency resuscitation.
Warning and precautions during treatment with Cytotec (Cytolog)
Cytotec (Cytolog) is not a recommendation to patients with renal failure, hepatic failure, and malnutrition. The administration of Cytotec (Cytolog) must be under the supervision of a certified gynecologist.
Currently, there are no data on the safety and effectiveness of Cytotec (Cytolog) in women with chronic diseases. These diseases include heart disease, hypertension, liver dysfunction, respiratory or kidney disease, insulin-dependent diabetes, severe anemia, and heavy smoking. Women above 35 years of age who smoke need treatment with great caution.
There is definite evidence of human fetal risk, and studies have revealed such abnormalities in animals and humans. The survey confirms with a base with regards to data from investigation and marketing experience.
Patients should be well aware of Cytotec (Cytolog) administration and its effects. They must understand the necessity of the treatment and the importance of doctor visits.
There are massive chances of another pregnancy occurring even after the completion of abortion. So, contraception must be initiated soon after using Cytotec (Cytolog) before the woman resumes sexual intercourse.
Please note that clinical examination is imperative to confirm the complete pregnancy termination after the treatment.
Few women might face issues such as a decrease in red blood cell count, hematocrit, and hemoglobin concentration. The drop might happen in case the vaginal bleeding is heavy.
Comments on using Cytotec (Cytolog)
- The doctor provides pain medications, which indeed are to be appropriately eaten up.
- Patients with Rh(D) contrary and unsensitized: Rh(D)-immune globulin needs initiation within 72 hours of initial dose administration.
- Revisit to the doctor is highly recommended within 7 to 14 days to ensure complete expulsion has occurred.
- If treatment fails, patients may opt for expectant management or suction curettage.
What Are The Drug Interactions?
No studies reveal Cytotec (Cytolog) interaction with a specific drug or food. However, there is a possibility that certain medications and substances such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, erythromycin, and grapefruit could inhibit the metabolism of Cytotec (Cytolog). Also, dexamethasone, rifampicin, and certain anticonvulsants may induce Cytotec (Cytolog) metabolism.
Buy Cytotec Online , on the other hand, has not been found to interfere with the effects of aspirin. It does not exert a clinical impact on the absorption and antiplatelet effects of aspirin. Drug interaction studies between Cytotec (Cytolog) and several NSAIDs had no clinical implications for ibuprofen, diclofenac, piroxicam, aspirin, naproxen, or indomethacin.
Antacids continuing magnesium should be avoided during treatment with Cytotec (Cytolog), as this may worsen diarrhea.
There are restrictions on the usage of certain medicines to be used together. But, there are cases when two different drugs are used together, even if the interaction is possible to occur. Your doctor may choose to prescribe with the dosage depending on various factors.
You must report to your doctor the intake of all the medicines that you have been using. Below is the mentioned list of interactions that include medications you consume for one or the other reasons. There might be a few different combos’ of intake you might follow as prescribed by your doctor.
Thirteen drugs interact with Cytotec (Cytolog) and are categorized based on the severity. Below is the complete list of interactions of drugs:
- dinoprostone topical- primary drug interaction
- magaldrate- moderate drug interaction
- magnesium carbonate- moderate drug interaction
- quinapril- moderate drug interaction
- magnesium hydroxide- moderate drug interaction
- magnesium oxide- moderate drug interaction
- aluminum carbonate- minor drug interaction
- aluminum hydroxide- small drug interaction
- calcium carbonate- minor drug interaction
- dihydroxy aluminum sodium carbonate- minor drug interaction
- sodium bicarbonate- minor drug interaction
- naproxen- minor drug interaction
- sodium citrate- small drug interaction
To know more please go through this link
What Are The Side Effects?
Cytotec (Cytolog) might commonly induce abdominal or stomach pain, diarrhea. There are few other effects such as vaginal bleeding, painful menstruation, and cramps that occur rarely. Many women who receive Cytotec (Cytolog), report side effects. Others say multiple reactions at a time. Consultation of the doctor is a must in case one or more side effects commence.
Women sometimes experience a few less common side effects, such as:
- acid or sour stomach
- excess air or gas in the stomach and intestines
- heartburn, indigestion, passing gas
- stomach discomfort or upset
Other side effects that might occur are:
- bladder pain
- bloody nose
- bloody or black, tarry stools
- chest pain
- bloody or cloudy urine
- blurred vision
- body aches or pain
- severe burning, or painful urination
- difficulty with breathing
- difficulty with moving
- ear congestion
- difficulty with swallowing
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying and sitting position
- feeling unusually cold
- frequent urge to urinate
- hives, itching, or skin rash
- loss of voice
- lower back or side pain
- muscle pain or stiffness
- nasal congestion
- pain in the joints
- pale skin
- pounding in the ears
- swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, and tongue
- runny nose
- severe stomach pain
- slow or fast heartbeat
- sore throat
- tightness in the chest
- troubled breathing with exertion
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- blood vomiting
- irritation, itching
- breast pain
- burning, dry, or itching eyes
- change in taste
- continuing ringing or buzzing noise in the ears
- cracked, dry, scaly skin
- discharge, excessive tearing
- hair loss or thinning of the hair
- hearing loss
- lack or loss of strength
- paleness of the skin
- weight changes
What Is The Case Of Overdose?
Intolerance studies report no severe side effects where the administration of Cytotec (Cytolog) in a single dose is higher than threefold that advised for pregnancy termination. In case of accidental massive ingestion, one may experience signs of adrenal failure. In the case of acute intoxication, one may require special treatment, including dexamethasone administration.
The toxic dose of Cytotec (Cytolog) in humans is not determined yet. However, the gastrointestinal problem is the only issue recorded even with a daily dose of 1600 mcg in total. Signs of an overdose include tremor, sedation, convulsions, breathlessness, abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, hypotension, and bradycardia. In cases of overdose, seek medical attention right away.
Where Should I Store Cytotec (Cytolog)?
Cytotec (Cytolog) needs to be stored at room temperature, preferably away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Keep the container tightly closed with the cap provided. Always maintain a distance away from children and pets. Follow the guidelines as mentioned on the pack if you have any questions related to storing Cytotec (Cytolog).
Buy CytotecnOnline: FAQs
Now that you are done reading all the necessary information; here are some of the most frequently asked questions that patients have on how to buy Cytotec online & use it to get the best results.
Will I Vomit After Taking Cytotec (Cytolog) Pill?
Some women do feel nauseating after taking the pill. Check with the doctor if you think nauseated or vomit; you may need an antiemetic drug to stop vomiting.
What Is The Solution In Case I Skip Or Miss A Dose?
Take the skipped or missed dose when you recall and as soon as possible. It doesn’t matter if the skipped dose is near to the time frame of the next dose, continue consuming the regular schedule leaving behind the skipped one. Do not take extra medicine to compensate or to make up the missed dose. If you miss doses or forget to take Cytotec (Cytolog) for several days, check with your doctor before starting the consumption of the drug again.
What To Do If I Accidentally Swallowed Cytotec (Cytolog) Pills?
Swallowing Cytotec (Cytolog) pills are safe yet cause problems. There may be some gastrointestinal effects when the intake of tablets directly enters the stomach.
Does Cytotec (Cytolog) Affect My Fertility?
Buy Cytotec Online because it does not have any long-term impact on your health or fertility. Most women will ovulate within a few weeks and will resume their menstruation within four weeks after pregnancy termination. So, a woman can become pregnant within weeks after stopping the use of Buy Cytotec Online.
When Can I Resume Sexual Intercourse After The Treatment?
Generally, women are advised not to participate in sexual intercourse for at least one week after the treatment with Buy Cytotec Online
Will I Have Any Psychological Disturbances After Treatment?
Most of the time, it’s no. Early medical termination of pregnancy is often associated with an increase in psychological disturbances such as depression and anxiety. The risk of mental health problems is less with Buy Cytotec Onlinetreatment.